Thursday, November 6, 2008

What a day, the last of the insane

In English today we watched a video on Edgar Allen Poe. I couldn't take my eyes off it. He had such an interesting life. Almost all of the women he loved died of TB and he married his cousin who was a lot younger than him, but it was love. His stories are just stunning. He had such an imagination even if it was grotesque, all for the better. I love learning about artists or authors because their life is just truly amazing. I've studied Lewis Caroll on my own. I hope when i get to collage i can take a class on authors and artists.

I signed up to give blood. I love doing that. This will be my second time. 

And its funny because i had wonderful conversations with some of my teachers today. Why it's funny, I don't know, but I got to know them a little better and its awesome to know your teachers because sometimes they have interesting stories to tell

So i came home and i watched two movies:
Hard Candy
The Breakfast Club
and wow The Breakfast Club is just amazing. I'm on a movie craving today. I just love movies so much. I wish i could watch every single movie ever made. Right now I'm putting together a movie for cinema class and i really hope it goes well. 

Tomorrow i am off to Kairos... a faith retreat. I'm really nervous and excited all for the fact that i have no idea what to expect, and that's the point. It is all a big surprise. I'll be there from tomorrow to Monday so i wont be writing any blogs soon until i get back. I have to pack still...

Well i hear i am coming back a new person, so this can be the last of the insane days

No comments: