Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today Today

I was asked the question "whats new" four times today
four.
and as i stood there pondering for a minute for the first time i had nothing to say.
HOW odd. 
usually i have a story to recite. Or a new interest. 
I didnt.
So every time i was asked this question i got startled
each time.




But things are starting to get exiting again. Im starting to have conversations with people i never thought i would talk to. I am going on wikipedia often to learn new things. I have decided to stop using the microwave and learn how to do some real cooking. No fast, radiated, fake heat food, real cooking. Like the french say quality over quantity. But thats not in french. as i was watching the powerpuff girls the other day, My mom turned off the tv and made me strech out and do some yoga and i felt really good afterwards. It just sucks that i cant get her to do it with me again. Im in a new class creative writing and i love it. LOVE IT. i think it will really help spark with my writing. ive only had like 3 days of it and already i am loving it so much. I cut my hair the other day, i was really frustrated and one of my frustrations was my hair was getting boring so i took a pair of scissors and started chopping in random places. I felt really good afterwards. i think my dog might have cancer :( im really sad and i love her so much. in art im working on a roadkill piece that im pretty proud of. Today they announced the gi/cp for this year and i am really interested and think this will be a good year. Im going to try out on monday. OH yeah and my new boyfriend Tommy What is the hottest scenester who lives in a scene box in the world. Hes the most romantic guy i know and the funniest. Everybody wants him, so i share a bit. Obama was innaugurated the other day and i have never seen so many people flood the auditorium. I felt patriotism. It was wonderful and such a touching day. Im having trouble waking up in the morning so i should go get ready to go to bed, and im working for the first time since september. And i only worked like 3 times before. I have to miss going to jamies house though and im really pissed almost heartbroken because this is exactly why i dont want a job or to work in an office, only work for myself. GRR.goodnight

No comments: