Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Interview #1

how about,

Ohhh Christina Where are you going to College?

Well, i have enrolled in Columbia College Chicago and will be entering in the fall. All i know is i will be staying at plymouth court on the Living Learning Community floor for big screen/small screen which basically is the film floor. My Orientation is July 14th and that is when i will sign up for classes. Im pretty excited. Current intended major: Cinematography. We will see if that lasts.


Ohhh Christina what job do you have this summer?

i am working with College Works Painting. I will be painting the exterior of houses this summer as well as a fair amount of door to door sales to sign people up on getting a free quote.

Ohhh Christina review your senior year

everyone went to college, i worked at Oberweise Dairy, I Did group interp (Stardust), i Quit Oberweise dairy, i did spring play (into the woods). not to make myself sound terrible i visited 3 colleges and applied to one. (It was inevitable i go to an art college preferably near me aka Columbia.) I got a tattoo, I lead Kairos 9, I saw a bunch of movies. Went to Gold Class Cinema twice that was nice. I went to prom. I graduated. if i think of anything that was actually exciting this year ill try to remember to update it...

Ohhh Christina what books are you currently reading

as you might know it takes me a loooooong time to read a book. It is a year later and i am still reading, or you can say casually picking up and glancing at Dale Carnegie's book "How to win friends and influence people" which is excellent.
Im also reading "Fahrenheit 451" which is a beautiful book i LOVE Ray Bradbury.
some books i read this year include, the illustrated man, Something wicked this way comes (which i never finished but adored what i got) and The last harry potter book.
i hope when i enroll at columbia college chicago i will prescribe myself with a library card for i love reading and being flourished with stories and information but it is a real push sometimes.

No comments: