You: are very mean, but can not take the hit back. Turn everything into an argument or something you should be offended about. the next time the tornado comes don't cry on my shoulder, i warned you not to go back to kansas. Who are you really? life is not a masquerade ball.
You: do things to just be a bitch. To get a reaction. this is a common symptom of lost self respect. Maybe you should look for it under your pillow next to the dust.
No one here: has grace. Has manners. Has values held dear.
last night i saw a face i wanted to change in a mirror meant for beauty.
I think I might take a year off. Focus on fitness and basic skills like reading and writing and drawing and math. Get a car. Get a job. Get a foundation. individually search for the inspiration for context of subject matter. At the same time I'm curious to see where these friendships will go. but at this pace and pattern of life I'm already starting to push them all away.
No comments:
Post a Comment