Sunday, May 15, 2011

Someday I will find someone who is right for me, and I am right for them. But first I have to make me right for me. I know I don't hold on too well to the past, that may be the hardest part of leaving, knowing that I know I will forget about you. My life will change, I will change. This will all be just a dream. So long floor two. At first glance I thought this would be it. But in reality, there is so much more for me to discover before I sink into the right fit. I'm a different person, and no one understands me, but thats why I know that I will succeed. I have new perspectives to show the world. This year was fun and games. Its time to develop me though. I must make my goal. I must cross the finish line.


- - JAX

No comments: