If only I could carry around a perfect orchestra to heighten the excitement of life. Yet, I do, on my iPhone.
And, what else does a movie offer. the lighting?
Setting
close ups and wide shots
This is not just movies. This is real life. And we take these microscopic moments and construct them in ways to mirror the real emotion we experience in this life.
I think instead now of taking life into movies, I will take movies into life, and see through the power I can carry to provoke emotion.
Everyone loves a good movie.
And everything about movies, are lies.
And I even once heard, that the most successful liars, are the most successful people.
And that is why Artists have such heavy souls
Is because they know they are lying, it lives with them, they are lying with an extended truth.
Artists are constantly searching for the truth. But alas, a circle is just a circle, and the lie is that it is one continuous dimension with no corners or strict jagged edges. That is a truth, but it is just a circle, and that is the devastating truth the artist suffers.
A tree is just a tree. That is the truth. A tree is a living thing, with extending branches like arms and leaves that breathe oxygen, have roots that suck up the nutrients from the teamwork of soil passing the water along as it absorbs grain by grain. That is the extended truth, but yet a lie, because it is just a tree.
The artist suffers because they are lying, and the natural response to lying, is guilt, despair, and sadness. and yet, that is also a lie, because it is just a lie.
That is the difference between the body and the soul. the body is the truth. The soul is the lie. An intentional misleading. So if a soul is what leads our bodies, it is lying to our bodies that it is just a body, but we know that the soul is there just like we know that the circle is eternal and that the tree is thirsting. but it is just a body.
Yet, I do believe in souls.
And if our Souls are the truth, Then our bodies are the lies.
and round the world goes chasing after its tails, in a never ending circle.
No comments:
Post a Comment