Thursday, March 3, 2011

For the past few days I haven't been able to fall asleep until 5am
I don't know how it's got to be that way.

I just watched a movie called According to Greta. Hilary Duff stars in it. At first I thought she really sucked in the movie but as it went on I liked her more and more. This reminds me of my roommate, I think I'm going to make her watch it.

Lately in my life I have found new beauties. I love old people. I just want to be nice to them! I want to be polite and be the grandchild they never had. The wrinkles of the skin are so delicate. Someday I will get to this point, but I'm not scared of it. I also really am excited to one day be pregnant. To hold a baby in your tummy, always walking around with a bump. Being a mother. I really am excited for that time in my life. I'm also excited for the point in my life where I get married. It is really a long shot from here. Maybe I'll be surprised. But since I have still lacked that life experience of falling in love, I don't know how many relationships are ahead of me until I find what I truly want. But one day I would love to find a man I can spend the rest of my life with and be like one of those old couples still in love drinking some coffee and reading the morning paper with, if there is still a newspaper in the future. One day I would love to get married. Have that dream wedding. But my dream wedding doesn't consist of things and money. It consists of love, family, friends, and everyone around me being happy and having a good time. I don't know yet who this one I will marry is, but someday i hope to look back to this and say to myself, oh christina, you don't even know what is ahead of you. Just you wait. After that I would love to become a mother. I feel like I have prepared to be a mother my whole life. Always telling myself, what would my future children think? Oh this would be a good story to tell my kids, and How would I treat situations like this with my future kids. May seem crazy but I think i was born with a motherly instinct. Most people do think that is crazy though. At this point in life everyone just wants to party and sleep around and go crazy. They never want to grow up! never want responsibility! Why would someone want to settle down. Im just a dreamer. I hope I live a long life. But hey, like i said the other day that may have sounded stupid, Life is the longest thing you live. But it's so true. Life is beautiful.

No comments: