Shooting for Fool is over. Want to know how many problems we faced? You name it, we faced it, or dropped it. We ended up dropping the expensive lens, the bolex, the light meter, and Alanna's hard drive. Sadly I had to make an executive decision to shoot in digital based off time constraints. But all in all i think the final result turned out good. Just need some good post work and then everything will be set! Then, next stop 2 docs, and jumping on a bunch of other final films.
I have found a happy medium for today and tomorrow's perspective on relationships. To not settle right now, and to float along the days trying my best in each relationship not sacrificing one over the other. But truthfully, it scares me when faced with reality. What could be and what might be, and what is and what isn't.
I feel like at this level in my life, nobody is polite. No one is respectful. I feel like Julie Andrews has it all, The poise, the maturity, the respect, the manners. People have forgotten the golden rule, If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything. I am surrounded by so much hate that when a nice word, anything like a "thank you" comes as a big shock. I want to make it a goal to be more respectful, mannerful, ladylike, poised. Some people state that they are being "honest" when they say such hurtful things, but since when is someones opinion the truth or facts of life. Even when we get to adulthood there is bullying in a different manner. Just hateful words and speaking our minds against another. Doing anything to make one feel inferior to us. That is bullying. Say it to my face, not behind my back, is THEE worst concept anyone has ever come up with. I have come across tattling of she said this and she said that, why don't you say it to my face? Well, that is because i have respect for you and manners to not say my instant opinions and lay them down for your introspection. These opinions of mine are not meant to be shared with your ears. My frustration is instant and i know when to pick my battles. If everyone had respect for each other, the world would be a better place. The generations of manners are decreasing insanely, and the sane conclusion of happiness is one of a crazy person. My life's goal is to just be happy, yet i am being hammered by the opinions of others that I'm not opening my eyes to the ugliness of this world and how terrible it is and that I'm not challenging my brain, but i think I'm challenging my brain in seeing more light than darkness. Optimism is not an easy task. Ignorance can be bliss because your never going to know all the right answers and your never going to know the whole world. I believe that things can be more than us, that there are concepts beyond the human capacity. Why protest against it? there are no right or wrong answers. The only right answer is to respect other peoples viewpoints.
No comments:
Post a Comment