This is life:
She's a Hippocrateshe talks about how no body listens to her.
And I'm the only one who listens to her.
And she tells the other girl how much she appreciates her.
And I've stood by her side through all the chaos.
And the other girl didn't.
And I never get appreciated.
And I brought up my own issues to be listened to today
And they were brushed away quickly
And so the girl who never is listened to doesn't listen to nobody else.
:That is life
This is life:
To be exact MY life, a pattern that has come up through the years
They didn't invite me to the party
It was a small get together as the excuse
So I came to realize I'm not part of their "small exclusive group"
:That is life
This is life:
I cant sleep at night
I get tired during the day
the night is spent so desperately to turn off my mind
but I don't fall asleep until 5:30 am
I'm not being kept awake by the internet or reading
I just lay there until I fall asleep
but it just doesn't happen until then
:That is life
This is Life:
I'm a very friendly, positive, optimistic person
Who is very very alone
Who has never found their niche
Im a college hopeless romantic
Who has never fallen in love
I'm a person with a lot of alone time
who doesn't use it to grow or to practice skills
I'm a very forgiving and loving person
who isn't given any respect
:That is life
This is Life:
My old therapist and i discussed
that when i get to college
I would finally find people like me
At art school, people with a passion
and i would fit in unlike i did in high school
well I'm in college now
and i have never felt so alienated
nobody has a passion
nobody has a soul
nobody has spirituality
and nobody has a goal
I feel like I want to run back to high school and give those people another chance
nobody is as dramatic as this bunch
each person complaining about the drama
is more dramatic than the next
But I, since I am a forgiving person
Im out of the drama
and out of the circle of friends
to stay friends with people you have to dwell in the action
:That is life
No comments:
Post a Comment